Chuck Taylor Varsity Club 1V High
The high-top court favorite gets redesigned for kids, with a cushioned SmartFOAM sockliner, plus softened stitches and linings. One hook-and-loop strap and elastic laces allow for easy on and off, securing the fit of the classic canvas upper. The look is finished with Chuck Taylor All Star standbys, like a star ankle patch, diamond pattern toe bumper, and midsole stripes.
- High-top shoe with canvas upper and one hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off
- Soft, kid-friendly lining
- Heritage design elements like rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Iconic star ankle patch and midsole stripes
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.