Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
Just in time for fall weather, your favourite Chucks get a fresh look for the season. Fall-ready canvas in trending colours help you add effortless style to your rotation. These easy-to-wear, expressive Chucks are yours to style however you want.
- Low top with cotton canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Expressive, on-trend colour palette
- Classic white foxing tape midsole with black pinstripes
- Iconic woven tongue label
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.