Chuck Taylor All Star Easy On Teddy Bear Toddler Low Top
SHIVER LESS. PLAY MORE.
Help keep your little bear cozy this season, after all—winter days call for toasty sherpa-clad toes. Just slip 'em on and adjust the strap so they can crawl around in adorable comfort.
- Low-top shoe with a sherpa-polyester upper
- Foam cushioning for comfortable play
- Dual adjustable straps with a heel-pull tab for easy-on convenience
- Teddy ears, eyes, and nose printed at the toe cap to pique imaginations
- Converse license plate at the tongue
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.