Chuck Taylor All Star Easy On Leopard Love 2V Toddler Low Top
Whether they're boppin' along to their favourite sing-a-long, or looking to match their favourite stuffed animal—these leopard-covered high-tops do it all. Just help your little one slip 'em on, adjust the easy-on straps and let them find their style.
- Low-top shoe with a durable canvas upper
- Soft foam cushioning for comfortable play
- Dual adjustable straps for easy-on convenience
- Heel tab for easy on and off
- Converse license plate at the tongue
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.