Chuck Taylor All Star 2V Festival Fashion Toddler Low Top
From breakfast dance breaks to carseat bops on the way to daycare, this low top fuses bold pops of colour and iridescent shimmer to give them the confidence to bounce to any beat. Sized down with easy-on details, like a tongue pull tab and dual straps. Plus, breathable mesh lining keeps them grooving all day long.
- Low-top shoe with a lurex textile upper
- SmartFOAM cushioning for all-day comfort
- Dual-strap design and heel pull tab for secure fit and easy on and off
- All-over glitter print for standout style
- Iridescent license plate branding for style and shimmer
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.