Chuck Taylor All Star 2V Cars Toddler Low Top
START YOUR ENGINES.
These easy-on, race car-inspired Chucks give your minis' first-day moves a turbo-charged boost. Whether on the playground or in the garage with you—dual adjustable straps and convenient pull tabs will get them in play faster, while ultra-comfy cushioning will keep them cozy all day.
- Low-top shoe with durable canvas upper
- Soft foam underfoot cushioning for comfortable play
- Dual ankle straps and heel-pull loop offer easy on and off
- All-over flame and wheel graphics at sole for standout style
- Classic Converse logo at tongue for vintage vibes
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.