Chuck Taylor All Star Lift High
A double-stacked sole elevates the iconic, high-top look. New, optimistic colours bring a cheerful, spring-ready vibe, while unmistakable Chuck Taylor elements like the All Star ankle patch and contrast midsole stripes stay grounded in iconic style.
- High-top platform sneaker with poly-canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- A platform sole ups the height
- New Converse colors to refresh your rotation
- Iconic Chuck Taylor All Star ankle patch
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.